We act in an IDB capacity, sourcing lending supply in less liquid securities and financing for low grade or illiquid collateral.
We offer this niche service in the major European and Asian (non-ID) markets, primarily in equity and equity-related securities e.g. ordinary shares, ETFs, GDRs, Country Funds, REITs & Convertible Bonds.
We identify trade opportunities and once a trade is agreed, we appoint one of our partner banks to face the lending or borrowing party. Trades are generally agreed on a stock loan basis using industry standard lending agreements.
Please contact us for further details if you are;
1. A holder of small-mid cap assets and would like to earn additional fee income by lending your inventory.
2. A trader of small-mid cap assets who struggles to find borrow availability.
3. A holder of low grade, illiquid, collateral looking to finance your inventory on an open or term basis.
4. A lender of cash looking for increased yield opportunities through secured financing transactions.
5. A holder of assets unable to participate in elective, corporate action events and keen to discuss value alternatives.
Please contact for any enquiries.